Saturday, April 27, 2013

Birthday in Las Vegas | The Beautystand


Mandi recently had her heart broken right before her birthday so I decided it was time for a girls trip to celebrate. We gathered our closest girls and went to Vegas where we had the best time laying in the sun and some other things I'm not allowed to talk about of course:) Vegas is great for girls trips because where else can you get milkshakes delivered to your room at 3:00 am? 

Our cousin Maria is an amazing producer and she was so sweet to shoot a video for my beauty line Treat while we were there as well. I can't wait to see how it comes out and share it with all of you. 

Can you tell I like the hat I'm wearing in most of these pictures? As you can see from my posts I am obsessed with protecting my skin from the sun. Lately my skin has been having a bad reaction to sunscreen so I need to wear a hat now more than ever. I love this one is from our store Beautystand because it has a sun protection rating of UPF 50+ so I practically live in it. 




I love this video. All of the girls were hanging out before dinner and Mandi shot this on her phone. I thought her soundtrack was so cute so I had to share. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment